With busy schedules these days, setting question papers becomes challenging. It consumes a lot of time to set a quality question paper be it chapter-wise or subject-wise. Sometimes teachers skip taking class exams chapter-wise due to heavy load of teaching and to complete the syllabus in time. This software is a boon in such situations. With the help of this software they can set unlimited Question papers within a short amount of time enabling them to take exams at regular intervals.
Vriti Edusoft’s Vriti Question Paper Generator provides excellent model practice question papers as per weightage and patterns of Boards. It is developed for CBSE, ICSE and State boards of Odisha Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Telengana.
General features of Vriti Question Paper Generator Softwares
- Generate Unlimited Question Papers for all Subjects or individual Chapters / Subjects.
- Pattern includes Board Pattern for generating Prelim Papers, Fixed Pattern for chapter-wise Question papers & Customizable Paper Generation for Question type wise paper generation.
- Facility of setting question paper by selecting Questions from the Question Bank.
- All generated Question papers also provide model answers.
- Includes Previous year’s board papers along with solutions.
- Paper generation in MS word with option to Add / Edit the Questions.
- Automatically save all generated Question Papers for future reference.
- User-friendly simple navigation.
Vriti QPG for ICSE
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) is an examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, a private board of school education. The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) will reportedly conduct examinations for classes V and XII. Our Products are covering for std 5th to 10th for ICSE Board.
Features of Vriti ICSE QPG
- Developed as per latest ICSE syllabus and updated on timely basis keeping in view the changes made by Board in between.
- Available for Classes 5th to 10th.
- Includes subjects like English Language, English literature, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History & Civics, Geography and Economics and Commercial Studies.
- Nearly 45000 Questions for practice in the software Question bank.
For demo of the Vriti ICSE QPG click here
Vriti Question Paper Generator for CBSE Board:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Central Government of India.
- Developed as per NCERT- CBSE syllabus.
- Available for Classes 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th.
- Subjects includes English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
- Nearly 40000 Questions for practice in the software Question bank.
- Questions include from NCERT Books, Exemplar Questions and Questions from previous year’s papers.
For demo of the Vriti CBSE QPG click here
VRITI ENTRANCE MASTER FOR JEE-MAIN , NEET (MEDICAL ENTRANCE)
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance examination conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations – JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. The exams are of the objective pattern. JEE exam will cover Mathematics, Physics and Chemitry. Through JEE MAIN, students can pursue B.Tech in NITs & IIITs.
NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which has been introduced as the national level medical entrance examination through which admissions will be provided to all medical aspirants into the government and private medical and dental institutes of all states. for Students who wish to study graduate and postgraduate medical course (MBBS, MD, MS) and dental course (BDS, MDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges respectively in India need to appear the NEET exam. NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, is currently conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Features of Vriti Entrance Master
- Developed as per latest CBSE syllabus and exam pattern provided by the NTA and CBSE.
- Covers all 4 subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Includes more than 33000 Questions in JEE & NEET
- Pattern includes All in one Pattern (720 marks/360 marks), Subject-wise Pattern for generating Full Mock Test Papers, Fixed Pattern for chapter-wise Question papers & Customizable Paper Generation by selecting questions from the Question bank.
- Facility to add and edit questions to the generated paper.
- Includes questions from last 34 year’s previous Question Papers.
- Includes up to date Previous papers of JEE-Main and NEET with Answers and Hints.
- Provides Key sheet and Hints to all generated papers.
- Points at a Glance for quick grasp of facts and formulas before the examination.
For demo of the Vriti Entrance Master click here
Vriti Question Paper Generator for State Boards:
Vriti Edusoft is pioneer in providing paper setter softwares for the state boards of Odisha (BSE & CHSE), Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education, Gujarat Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and other State Education boards.
The Vriti QPG provides Question paper generator Software for 10th and 12th standard of all the above state boards.